Under a lease agreement, the buyer uses the car while the lender retains ownership of it during the term of the lease. The buyer pays a fixed monthly rent or lease and has the option to buy the car, trade it in for a newer model, or extend the lease agreement at the end of the term.
Lease terms are from 12 months to 60 months. Terms can be longer depending on your needs and situation.
Who is this for?
- Business Owners. Leases are tax deductible.
- Those who regularly upgrade their car to a newer model.
- Those who do not want the hassles of maintaining an old car.
- Those who do not want to shell out a large upfront payment. At times, an upfront payment is not even required.
Why choose 1800 Approved?
- Interest rates as low as 4.29%*
- Customised finance solution that best suits your needs.
- A panel of over 40 lenders.
- Quick approval.
- High approval rating.
- Obligation-free quotes.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
* based on a commercial contract for a new vehicle with specific criteria.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED